H(ospitality) U(shers) G(reeters)
There are many different roles that the Welcome Team fills during our weekend services. This includes greeting people at the doors, handing out information, and staffing our Welcome Center in the narthex (where people can come with all sorts of questions and to get all sorts of resources).
The Welcome Team is a great place to start if you’re not sure where you should serve, especially if you can smile or offer a good handshake. It’s even a great way to get connected with other ERPC goers and meet new folks. We’d love to have you serve with us!
We seek volunteers who wish to share their warmth and hospitality by simple giving a friendly smile and/or wave to make people feel welcome. We also help people find their way around church.
- Provide a light snack after Sunday morning service in the Fellowship Hall.
- Serve and extend a warm welcome to all who worship by paying special attention to their needs.
- Collect the offering, hand out bulletins, greet people as they enter the sanctuary and usher people to their seats .
- Usher at special events.
- Extend a warm welcome at our front doors to everyone who attends our weekend services.
- Greet guests at special events.